Monday, December 29, 2008

hable construction stockings


I'm still buzzing after running into power couple Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman while picking up lunch this afternoon. And yes- she is as pretty in person- damn her

I'm also having to calm myself from all of the sales going on...including my fave Hable Construction holiday stockings. Lucky for me, we already have a mantel full of them, but I am very tempted by the dog bones motif for my two labs. Their shipping prices are ABSURD however, so for the time being, that's keeping me in check. 

They have a great new feature on their site called 'design your mantel.' Just click and drag stockings from their selection to see how they will look together. It's fun to play around with, even if you don't buy. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.