Thursday, February 26, 2009

felt lovelies

Word on the street is that Hable Construction is closing their NYC storefront, to focus on other ventures. I've long loved their store- it's one of those inspirational spots I always stop by (even though it is SO out of the way) every time I'm in the city. Sigh. Another one bites the dust.

I'm still loving these felt lovelies by Llubav Choy Duerr- creations she made for the store back in December (via Design Sponge). For you NYCers- get in there and rack up while the gettins' still good!

One day I envision have lots of time on my hands and creating a mini felt garland like the one shown above. But not anytime soon.

1 comment:

halfjapaneez said...

hi sara! this is jen from hable construction. i just came across your lovely post about our shop's closing sale. thanks for posting, and thanks for going out of your way to visit the store during past nyc trips!

love the photography and inspiration on your blog.

-jen