Saturday, November 28, 2009

gram's party: the wrap-up







Oftentimes while planning a party, I will ask myself...why am I doing this?...putting the time, effort and expense into a party sometimes doesn't seem like the best use of resources. But just about every time I am so happy with the end result, that I forget about the hassles of party planning.

Gram's birthday was no exception. We were so thrilled with how the party went. Gram and his friends had a wonderful time ...we figured out he is one of those children that enjoys being the center of attention! I am slowly being won over to the 'rented-out' parties...we loved walking away from the messy clean-up after all was said and done. But I loved that I was still able to inject some personalized touches to the party to make it feel special. It was a perfect day and we made some fabulous memories that we will always look back at fondly!

for sources, look at the bottom of this post

3 comments:

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

Aww how sweet! He's too cool on his lil' chopper;o)

Tania McCartney said...

Happy birthday Gram! It looked wonderful, Sara!

dana said...

so sweet! i totally agree with the first paragraph, i always forget how much work it is.